Sexy Dream Girls

upskirt story, down the stairs

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 3/9/2009, 07:13           Quote

member10.png
imageimage

Group:
Rep:

i lived maybe 5 miles from a small mall, it was built in the 60's maybe, I went there with a friend when i was about 12 or so and we went downstairs where there was a barber shop, card store, and some other businesses, it did not take long for me (a blooming-pervboy) to discover that by making a phone call near the bottom of the stairs, I could look up and see women walk on the landing above and then come down the stairs and I could see up their skirts and dresses very easily, some women were more prone than others, due to being pretty unaware of me and also prone because some wore loose sundresses that bellowed out and made it much easier to view panties......I remember seeing a stained pantie one time and I went to this spot off and on but eventually the barber shop guy was starting to catch on and I gave up on this spot eventually. I learned finally what hose, panty hose, barelegs and various underwear was all about and this spot help addict me to upskirting, only thing was in those days, you have to commit things to memory, as being only 12, I certainly did not own a vid cam or a camera nor did i ever think to try and memorialize things.....also I was certain that maybe 5% of females seem to enjoy a young perve paying attention to their inner thighs....this realization led me to learn to "read" females as to the ones that are teasers or even a little "psycho" about revealing their undies or inner legs to males....trust me, and i am sure serious pervs know that there are a small percentage of women that love to "tease".....

PM Mail  Top
view post Posted on 12/9/2009, 11:31           Quote

sdgadm
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Group:
Administrator
Rep:
+5

Well at the age you were they probably thought you harmless.

Not knowing your age there may not have been vid cams in those day?

Thanks for the reflection. :)

Thanks to All Contributors and Posters You Make the Forum Stronger

PM  Top
view post Posted on 12/9/2009, 17:08           Quote

member10.png
imageimage

Group:
Rep:

during the time I went to that mall I was maybe 12 or so, actually in 1971 I bought a super 8 vid cam but never thought to use it for uppies....

oh.....I just remembered, I did drive to a beach amusement area in 71 and while my friend drove my car I hung the vid cam out the window and filmed girls in bikinis as we approached them from behind.....and if they were aware, most just laughed

by the way, the mall was re-designed in the late 70's and they eliminated that stairway area.....

PM Mail  Top
2 replies since 3/9/2009, 07:13