« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 26/1/2011, 09:40           Quote

member10.png
imageimageimage

Group:
Hall of Fame
Rep:
+3

Has anyone got any Pantyloving.com videos to post ?

Tango626

PM  Top
view post Posted on 26/1/2011, 11:40           Quote

sdgmod
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Group:
Rep:
+13

Well, yes and no. I'm a member of both DownblouseLoving and PantyLoving (and have been associated with Marlowe's sites for many years) but - to be blunt - I don't believe in crapping on my own doorstep. I post older vids from the OnlyLooking stable from time to time (hopefully to attract people to the sites) but not the new stuff. That's not fair to a site owner I have respect for - to me, the best sites on the internet. So I guess the answer is no - there has to be room for a little bit of integrity here somewhere.... ;)

Get a FileFactory account here.

www.filefactory.com/member/refer/BwwUXx0

PM Mail  Top
view post Posted on 26/1/2011, 16:37           Quote

member10.png
imageimageimage

Group:
Hall of Fame
Rep:
+3

Thats a fair point. Im a member of onlylooking myself but wanted to see what the full length clips were like on pantyloving. I guess a subscription is in order. Thanks for you're reply waldo.

Tango626

PM  Top
view post Posted on 31/1/2011, 08:03           Quote

sdgadm
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Group:
Administrator
Rep:
+27

Ok my friends. It appears you are members of some pretty hot sites. :1212959042.gif:

I know I would personally like to at least see a glimpse of what these sites offer? Can any of you awesome members shares some of these videos??? :woot: We are a sharing site here in case everybody forgot. Believe me, 75% of former members or current members of sexy sites share their stuff here. Is there a problem? I am happy to assist but would encourage both of you awesome members to share your videos here. Isn't this what this awesome forum is about? :1212662286.gif: :1212662286.gif: :1212662286.gif:

PM Mail  Top
gottardm
view post Posted on 13/3/2011, 20:50           Quote

Nice pic!

noelc
view post Posted on 7/4/2011, 00:05           Quote

damn now that is what i call a nice pic:)

view post Posted on 7/4/2011, 07:27           Quote

sdgmod
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Group:
Rep:
+13

After a couple of months away, I have rejoined PL and DL - but probably only for a month as I just can't afford to keep them going. I will try and post some vids....

Get a FileFactory account here.

www.filefactory.com/member/refer/BwwUXx0

PM Mail  Top
view post Posted on 8/4/2011, 17:01           Quote

member10.png
imageimageimage

Group:
Hall of Fame
Rep:
+3

Hey Waldo, that would be fantastic. Any upskirt vids of a girl called Anya would be well recieved. Gratitude.

Tango626

PM  Top
7 replies since 26/1/2011, 09:40